Sunday, September 18, 2011

Food for Thought





We had 3 campaign ideas due last week for our product. Tomorrow, we have to adjust one campaign and bring in an entirely new one. This is what came to me. Hopefully it goes over well.

With the time it takes me to do all the research, immerse myself in the strategy and then pop out a good idea, all I have time to do is make sure I can execute it in Photoshop and try to put the basics together so hopefully I can come up with some solid copy tomorrow night.

Below are the adjusted 3:

I was told to nix the Salt & Pepper since it's not food (though it was my favorite) and change the tagline. I didn't really have time to really think too much about it, so hopefully tomorrow night, if this one doesn't go over well, you'll see something crazy brilliant!


 **NEW: EGGS & BACON!!

No comments: