Thursday, September 27, 2012

Artsy, Fartsy Fall!


October is a 'Picture-a-Day' month! 
(well me and my darling friend decided it was at least)
 I'm excited for it. I feel I consume too much, curating small galleries of other people's art on Pinterest (speaking of which, you should follow me @ http://pinterest.com/marieeeka/ :) ) and not making something of my own for others to gather into their own collections. I need to get the creative juices flowing, they've been stymied by work and routine and directionless action. 

Plus!! NaNoWriMo is almost upon us! I can't tell you how excited I am. My last few days have been spent perusing Amazon for the best books on writing and character development. I apologize in advance to my mailman for the next week's hustle. 

I hate the heat and tend to be a bit of hermit in the summer months but Fall and Winter...they make me feel alive, like everything I want is possible. 
Cheers to a lovely, artsy, creative October and November!

No comments: