Monday, May 27, 2013

Bear Hugs, J-Law, and Digital Marathons!


I just did a 72-hr children's e-book animating marathon!

I'm going to pass out now but just wanted to shout from my digital mountain top! 

My life is one project lighter!
 (not true at all-- I still have to add text, sound, etc. -- but who the hell cares right now?!)

I turned down the car deal of a lifetime so I can get over to Europe, 
I bought a 6-pack of 'Moose Drool' from Montana, 
and I just got a surprise signed copy of one of my favorite books from Amazon! 

#thegoodlife

After I go to Europe, I'm headed to the Rockies, but I'm a bit torn between Colorado and Montana... 
I've been watching some Canadian television shows and one of my favorite is set in the Canadian Rockies. Like, wow that's beautiful (and I'm not just talking abooot their accent -- which I'm seriously manga-style starry-eyed over)! Anyways... I looked into moving up there, but the paperwork seems like a big pain in the butt.  So the idea of living on a dude ranch in the Montana Rockies has latched onto my mind. Last time I had a fever of this sort, I ended up in Alaska... the odds are ever in its favor (on another Hunger Games note, I have a serious YouTube-crush on Jennifer Lawrence)  

 But anyways... Colorado is the gem of the U.S. and my favorite state, so it's a hard choice. Any thoughts on the two? Perhaps this Moose Drool will help settle the score, though I just had a delicious Vanilla Porter from the Breckenridge Brewery and it was truly a delight for the tastebuds. 
God, my priorities must be questionable if I'm deciding where to live based on the quality of their micro-brews...  let's go for something reasonable. Whoever has the lower state tax wins my bachelorette rose and all rights to my micro-wealth. 

Anyways #3-- you can live in the U.K. for 6 months without a visa! 
If Canada is hard to move to, the U.K. is like Hogwarts when Dumbledore was alive,
so at least they throw us this Fang-sized visa bone. 

Let's end it on that happy note cause I get depressed every time I check in the with the citizen experts of Yahoo discussions for the secret to international relocation. 

Giant bear hugs, 
MK

No comments: