Friday, March 2, 2012

Book Cover Potentials



All images: Marie King ©

I'm currently designing a book cover for a wonderful author I'm working for, the same one I'm  illustrating a children's book for. I've really, really enjoyed collaborating with her. She's got lots of talent and I was able to get to read the novel before it comes out to the public on March 15th. It's a terrific book- especially great for upcoming summer beach adventures. It's the first in a series and after that ending, I can't wait to see what comes next. 

Besides illustrating her books, I'm also working with her husband on the marketing aspect. I've never been so excited and pumped for a project in my life! Although I still lack a job with a fixed income, this is surely a once in a lifetime opportunity- especially for a fresh graduate! 
I'm truly blessed.

No comments: