Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Visually Driven Words

'To enjoy the little things...', Curated by Marie King

So, I'm working on the next part of my book late at night, a continuation of the one I wrote for NaNoWriMo. This isn't going to be the book, in fact I don't know that I'm going to let anyone read it EVER, but I need closure. I intended it to be more serious than it is, in the vein of Never Let Me Go but it has drifted from it's course and I can only grasp at it's tails. 

However, I've been using Evernote to create my magic world for my Harry Potter-esque series that I intend to write in the next year. It takes quite a bit of time and planning. Evernote has come in quite handy, allowing me to organize my thoughts and inspirations- you should check it out if you have any projects you're trying to tackle. 

"Flame the Fame", Curated by Marie King
Pinterest is also a great way to get into it. I use a few of my boards to inspire a tone/feeling for my writing. If you too are a visually driven person, I'd highly recommend this up and coming site!

'Oh the places you will go', Curated by Marie King

No comments: